Austin Personal Injury Attorney
Back to Top
Motorcycle Accidents

Austin Motorcycle Accident Attorney

Award-Winning Representation for Texas Motorcycle Accidents

Motorcycle fatalities comprised a surprisingly high percentage of all traffic fatalities in Texas, especially when considering that there are only a little over 364,000 motorcycles and scooters registered in a state of nearly 30 million people. If you or a loved one has been the victim in a motorcycle accident, it is important that you seek legal counsel immediately. Our Austin motorcycle accident lawyer can fight for your rights against insurance companies to make sure you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.

Call the Law Offices of Jay Doyle, P.C. at (512) 270-2107 for a free consultation regarding your motorcycle injury case.

Motorcyclists Are Not Always Protected

Even when there are laws in place to protect motorcyclists, accidents still occur. These usually happen because motorists are negligent in keeping an eye out for motorcyclists, especially when changing lanes or at night. The recovery from a motorcycle accident can be long and strenuous, and you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Your spouse may even be entitled to compensation due to loss of support.

Our firm can help you build a case to recover:

Insurance companies often automatically offer to settle with the lowest amount possible. They are depending on your need to settle the claim right away and you should always watch out for this tactic. However, your injuries may become compounded and progressively worse as time goes on. While insurance company is obligated to anticipate this, they often try to ignore it to protect their bottom line. Let our motorcycle accident lawyer in Austin protect your interests.

What is the Leading Cause of Motorcycle Accidents?

According to motorcycle crash statistics, there are several common causes of motorcycle accidents:

  • Cars making left-hand turns and failing to yield to oncoming motorcyclists
  • Lane splitting
  • Excessive speed and alcohol use
  • Hazardous road conditions including potholes, poor weather, debris, animals, etc.

In general, motorcycle accident fault statistics indicate that 75% of motorcycle accidents involve another motor vehicle; many of these accidents are a result of driver error rather than motorcyclist error. The remaining 25% of motorcycle accidents are single-vehicle accidents caused by motorcyclist error or road hazards. Contrary to popular belief, motorcyclists are not automatically at fault for collisions.

Our Firm Fights for You

Being involved in a motorcycle accident is a traumatic and stressful experience. Trying to fight the insurance company on your own can be even worse. The Law Offices of Jay Doyle are here to work with the insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.

Give our office a call at (512) 270-2107 to speak with a motorcycle accident attorney in Austin regarding your case.


What Our Clients Have to Say
  • Jay Doyle is what every lawyer should be — a hero!

    “Words cannot express my gratitude for your kindness and skill in representing me.”

    - V. H.
  • You represent the kind of person that I am pleased to know.

    “I was moved that you gave up a portion of the insurance money to help me with the bill. Thank you for your generosity toward me.”

    - M.M.
  • Yo creo que tienen un excelente servicio para la comunidad

    “Muchas gracias por su ayuda!”

    - L.M.
  • The Law Offices of Jay Doyle were more than helpful and I feel very confident in recommending your firm.

    “I appreciate all your efforts in my case.”

    - D.C.
  • Thank you for all your help concerning the damages to my car.

    “I really appreciate all you did.”

    - S.C.

Millions of Dollars Recovered

  • $3.8 Million Defective Product

    Client Net Recovery: $2,251,819.21

  • $2.5 Million Wrongful Death

    Client Net Recovery: $1,514,082.20

  • $1.3 Million Wrongful Death

    Client Net Recovery: $737,737.01

  • $1.3 Million Wrongful Death

    Client Net Recovery: $833,250

  • $1.3 Million Death in Company Vehicle

    Client Net Recovery: $833,250

  • $1 Million Drunk Driving Victim

    Client Net Recovery: $707,650

  • $771 Thousand On the Job Injury

    Client Net Recovery: $328,500

  • $603 Thousand Bicycling Death

    Client Net Recovery: $402,008.30

  • $312.5 Thousand Construction Lift Collapse

    Client Net Recovery: $240,000

  • $303 Thousand Insurance Benefits Denied

    Client Net Recovery: $190,693.98


The Law Offices of Jay D. Doyle Difference

  • No Legal Fee Unless We Win
  • We'll Travel to You
  • Direct, Honest & Clear Communication
  • Se Habla Español
  • Millions of Dollars Recovered
  • Nearly 40 Years of Experience
Request a Free Consultation

If you have a question about your case, Attorney Jay Doyle is the person you will talk to. You won't have to go through intermediaries to get the answers you need.